When I first read the assignment for the blog header I was worried it would take a long time and that it would be difficult to make. It was surprisingly easy and fun to create. I went to google to find pictures of cute kittens for the blog and I found three that I really liked I tried to find ones that I could put on the right, middle, and left side of the header so I picked pictures of kittens that were cute and fit that category. I made the search so that it showed me large images. Then I looked at the requirements for the theme header and saw that it was 1048 x 214. I took the three images and brought them to pixlr. I have used pixlr a few times in the past and it was always for simple things like this project. I also took a photoshop class in high school so putting images together and changing the brightness was easy. I put all the images in the correct place then I erased some parts to make them fit together. Then I changed the contrast and the brightness a little bit to make it look nice. Overall it was nice to add something that I “created” to my blog. I’m glad that this assignment was to make our own header instead of just finding one image and cropping it. It was fun to be creative and make it myself. I think I can apply my pixlr skills when I am trying to correct some of my own photos or if I want to change one of my own photos. I used to use pixlr in high school to make funny images of my friends and it’s nice to use it again now.